- Act as TAO GROUP in-house photographer and videographer, covering all required events, providing necessary photo/video editing, and managing the photo and video libraries.
- Live social media activation for events.
- Develop and curate content for all venues across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Tumblr, and other social media platforms.
- Assist in drafting social media editorial calendars and ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, supports brand goals and incorporates all social media platforms.
- Monitor competitor analysis and trends in the social, hospitality, restaurant, and nightlife industries and submit daily reports on findings.
- Assist in additional online marketing projects as necessary.
- 1-2 years experience in Social Media Management or Digital Marketing for a consumer brand (internship experience is acceptable).
- Experience photographing and filming live events (portfolio required)
- Results-driven, action-oriented and ability to act intuitively.
- Desire to be part of a non-traditional work environment with a flexible schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, business, or other related fields.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Abobe Photoshop, HTML/CSS, and video editing software.
- Experience and/or knowledge in the nightlife/music/entertainment industries a plus.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com